This Tiffen Aerial Filter Kit was specifically designed for Autel Robotics’ X-Star Premium and X-Star drones (standard camera module). The kit includes three Neutral Density filters (ND4, ND8, ND16) and one Polarizer, along with a Tiffen filter pouch to keep filters safe and organized when not in use. These high-quality filters are threaded to quickly and securely screw onto the X-Star’s camera module.
ND Filters and Polarizers are essential filters for any landscape or aerial photographer. ND filters help prevent overexposure and can be used to draw attention to a subject by making the foreground or background out of focus. Polarizing filters reduce glare from surfaces such as water and produce dramatically blue skies.
Each filter is optimized to provide enhanced results in specific lighting situations.
- ND4 - Best used during early morning or late evening; reduces shutter speed by 2 stops.
- ND8 - Best used during cloudy conditions; reduces shutter speed by 3 stops.
- ND16 - Best used during bright conditions or during partly cloudy days; reduces shutter speed by 4 stops.
- Polarizer - Can be used during any daytime flight. This filter adds contrast to blue skies and makes the clouds pop off the background. The polarizer will also help reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as water or glass.
Tiffen is a leading manufacturer of imaging accessories for the consumer/ professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries.
- Tiffen filter kit for Autel Robotics X-Star series (standard camera module)
- ND4, ND8, ND16, and Polarizer filters
- Includes soft protective filter pouch and quick reference guide
- Backed by Autel Robotics customer support: U.S. based, seven days a week
1.22” diameter x 0.27” H
4.25”W x 4”H x 0.875”D
Autel Robotics X-Star Premium Tiffen Aerial Filter Kit
- Brand: Autel Robotics
- Product Code: Tiffen Aerial Filter Kit
- Availability: In Stock